- Podcasters’ Paradise: THE community for Podcasters. This is the only resource you will ever need to Create | Grow | Monetize your podcast. Over 700 members are consuming the 120+ video tutorials, engaging with other Podcasters in the private Facebook group, & loving the monthly webinars with todays top Podcasters! Sign up for our free LIVE weekly webinars here!
- Podcast On Fire: Not ready for the #1 community for Podcasters? Just want to LAUNCH your Podcast? Podcast On Fire is the answer to your prayers, for these 14 modules will walk you through creating and launching your Podcast in 14 days! If you ever decide to upgrade to Podcasters’ Paradise, every penny you invested in Podcast On Fire will be put towards your Podcasters’ Paradise membership!
- WebinarOnFire: On this free LIVE webinar, John shares how to Create | Present | Convert your product or service via a Webinar. From the creation of the webinar, through the actual presentation using Google Hangouts and Leadpages, to the best tips, tools, and tactics to convert your attendees into buyers. Sign up for our free LIVE webinars here!
- Blue Host: FREE Domain & access to my 20 Wordpress tutorial videos with use of my affiliate link. Blue Host provides the best value in the world of website hosting in my experience. If you set up a hosting account through this link I will send you a 7-minute video tutorial that walks you through the setup process step-by-step & 23 wordpress videos that will get you rockin and rollin on WordPress in no time!
- WPCurve: Access your own WordPress ninja all day every day for $69 per month. WOW Fire Nation, this is worth the cost 20 times over!
- Greg Merrilees: Want a Website Design to Maximize Your Conversions? We are experts in creating awesome designs for Market Leaders with a proven formula to maximize your sales! For being part of Fire Nation, when you opt-in you will receive a 10% discount promo code for any of our design services. Click Here for our exclusive “FIRE SPECIAL”.
My favorite Entrepreneur products
- Earn 1K on the side: Earn your first $1000 with Ramit Sethi’s PROVEN and amazing resources.
- Fizzle: Training from experts you trust + vital community. Create an online business you’re proud of.
- OptinMonster: Want more email subscribers? This is our favorite email pop up by FAR, and we’ve tried them all!
- LeadPages: The easiest way to create landing pages, launch pages, sales pages, and other conversion pages for your website. Incredible tutorials & support makes LeadPages the total package.
- 99 Designs: In need of a logo, website banner, or Podcast image? Submit your description, designers compete, & you choose your favorite! If you are not satisfied, walk away with a full refund…you can’t lose! Get a $99 Power-Pack for FREE using this link!
- Libsyn.com: This is where I host all of my podcasts. Use the coupon code “Fire” while signing up & receive up to 2 months free!
- ScreenFlow: (for Mac users) – the screen capture software I know and love. Makes it very easy to create high-quality software demos, tutorials, app previews, training, presentations and more.
- FreshBooks: The fastest way to invoice clients, track time & run your small business in the cloud. They have the best interface I seen, great customer support, and an awesome explainer video.
Fire Nation’s Accountant
- Josh Bauerle is the recommended CPA for Fire Nation. His firm, JDB Business Solutions, specializes in working with small businesses to meet all their tax and accounting needs. Taxes are the largest expense for most businesses, let Josh make sure you are minimizing yours.
- Virtual Staff Finder: So my problem was, I needed a legit virtual assistant. I know Filipinos are renown for their loyalty and hard work. However, I wanted to know for sure my VA was a good person and had a stable work environment. Enter Virtual Staff Finder. Chris Ducker runs an incredible shop where you tell them what you want, and 14 days later they come back with 3 fully vetted VA’s awaiting for your interview and approval.
- No Guts No Glory: Your dream of becoming a highly successful and respected podcaster/entrepreneur really can become a reality. Amber Ludwig’s expertise lies in setting up a website that appeals to your audience and increases conversion rates, helping you to build a global audience and loyal following, as well as market your podcast and core message more effectively. Check out all of the services they have to offer and don’t forget to ask for the “Fire Special”.
Custom Audio Specialists
- Music Radio Creative is your one stop shop for all your audio needs. Podcast audio branding, audio for video, commercial productions and custom music themes. Whatever your choice – your listeners will be left speechless! Email Mike and ask for the Fire Nation special :-)
- Caleb Daniel Productions: Caleb is an entrepreneurial filmmaker specializing in marketing, short films, and web content. He is the creator of the EOF videos & believes a creative visual story is the best way to share an idea.
Upcoming conferences I am speaking at and HIGHLY recommend!
- SMMW: Social Media Marketing World, San Diego, March 26th – 28th 2014. When the opening night party is upon the USS Midway, a 4-acre aircraft carrier parked in the gorgeous San Diego Bay…you know it’s going to be an awesome event!
- Carbonite: Use offer code Fire for 2 free months! For a few dollars a month, you will have Carbonite automatically back up everything you do, real time, and in the cloud. Computer crash? Want to migrate computers? Simply press one button and everything is seamlessly downloaded on your new cpu.
Website and Blogging
- WordPress: This is simply the best Blog Publishing Platform available. It is free, extremely customizable and has an incredible support system. Make sure you click the link or the image and go to the .org site, not the .com site. Very different animals.
- The THESIS Theme: Thesis Theme gives you a huge variety of tools to customize your site exactly to your liking. You will get faster page load times, maximized optimization, and point-and-click design, and font controls.
- Optimize Press: If you are building a membership site, this is hands down the best Theme to pair with Wishlist member, the best membership site platform. The how to videos at Optimize Press are more than worth the price of admission.
- Podcasting A to Z:**Use discount code “DUMAS” for $150 off!** If you have ANY desire to start a podcast, this course is your bible as Cliff Ravenscraft the Podcast Answerman will take you to the promise land and have you producing high quality podcasts in the time you can say A to Z. I am personally in Cliff’s Podcast Mastermind and have received so much valuable insight and information it is incredible.
Product Distribution & Shopping Carts
- E-Junkie: If you are looking for a shopping cart and/or buy now buttons in order to sell downloads and tangible goods on your website, look no further. E-Junkie has a simple interface, integrates well with PayPal, and has a great support staff.
- ClickBank: The Internet’s leading retailer of digital products. Whether you’re looking to sell, promote, or shop for digital goods, ClickBank will allow you to do so quickly and effectively.
- Paypal: Paypal is a must to accept payments through the above shopping carts.
For Capturing Video and Screencasts
- Camtasia for Mac - Another option for screen captures. Camtasia is a good option because of the great tutorials you can acquire (below).
- Camtasia for PC (Camtasia Studio) – Same as above…for PC.
- Learn Camtasia - This is a great place to learn all you need to know about Camtasia. Real professionals, very educationalvideos.
- PieHole.TV: Do you like Jimmy and my explainer video on EntrepreneurOnFire.com? If so, contact Priscilla at Piehole and she will take you to the promise land!
- Google Analytics: Google’s free website tracking and analytical tool. A must have for anyone with any type of website.
- Clicky: Clicky is just like Google Analytics, except it’s easier to use, and you can view how many people are on your site (and what they are doing) in real time! Your first site is free.
- Google Adsense: Make money by placing relevant ads on your website that are generated from advertisers using Google Adwords. This is free to use, but you have to register for an account.
- Google Adwords: If you want to begin advertising on Google, you can select keywords and locations and you pay each time someone clicks on your advertisement.
- Legalzoom: Easy online incorporation or LLC creation. Use code “Fire” for a great bonus gift!
- Influence by Robert B. Cialdini: You’ll learn the six universal principles, how to use them to become a skilled persuader—and how to defend yourself against them. Perfect for people in all walks of life, the principles of Influence will move you toward profound personal change and act as a driving force for your success.
- 4-Hour Work Week by Tim Ferriss: Whether your dream is escaping the rat race, experiencing high-end world travel, earning a monthly five-figure income with zero management, or just living more and working less, The 4-Hour Workweek is the blueprint.
- Secrets of the Millionaire Mind by T. Harv. Eker: Have you ever wondered why some people seem to get rich easily, while others are destined for a life of financial struggle? Is the difference found in their education, intelligence, skills, timing, work habits, contacts, luck, or their choice of jobs, businesses, or investments? The shocking answer is: None of the above!
- The $100 Start Up by Chris Guillebeau: Chris identified 1,500 individuals who have built businesses earning $50,000 or more from a modest investment (in many cases, $100 or less), and from that group he’s chosen to focus on the 50 most intriguing case studies. In nearly all cases, people with no special skills discovered aspects of their personal passions that could be monetized, and were able to restructure their lives in ways that gave them greater freedom and fulfillment.
I don’t want to give you too many, considering EVERY episode of EntrepreneurOnFire.com offers our spotlighted Entrepreneurs’ favorite book :-)
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links. There is no additional cost to you, and I will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. I recommend these companies because I believe they have great products that will be very beneficial to you. Please only purchase these products if you feel the same way.