What does it take to be an Entrepreneur? Join us as Matt shares his Entrepreneurial mindset and an inside glance at his journey to becoming a successful Entrepreneur.
Matt is the Founder of Under30Media. After using social media strategies to land one of his properties, Under30CEO on MSNBC and BusinessWeek, he began building brands. Matt’s passion for Entrepreneurship began after leading Bryant University to becoming the world’s #1 Entrepreneurs organization. In a nutshell: Matt does it all!
- GoToMeeting: Click the “try it free” button, and enter code FIRE for a free 30-day trial!
- SquareSpace: Enter code FIRE for a 10% savings. SquareSpace: Everything you need to create an exceptional website!
- “We don’t travel to see new things, we travel to get new eyes.” ~ Unknown
- Matt was trying to ramp up his start-up when he found out his mother was losing their home. He had to regroup and refocus – listen in for the result.
Entrepreneurial AHA Moment
- Remember that volcano in Iceland that halted international flights a couple years back? Well, Matt was on an Iceberg having his AHA moment while this happened. True story :-)
- Under30CEO has some exciting things going on, and Matt shares all!
Small Business Resource
- SleepCycle: A bio-alarm clock that analyzes your sleep patterns and wakes you when you are in the lightest sleep phase.
Best Business Book
- Think & Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill