What does it take to be an Entrepreneur? Join us as Matt shares his Entrepreneurial mindset and an inside glance at his journey to becoming a successful Entrepreneur.
Matt is a vegan ultra-marathoner who recently completed his first 100-mile run. He’s the Author of the plant-based fitness blog “No Meat Athlete” and the Author of the book No Meat Athlete: Run on Plants & Discover Your Fittest, Fastest, Happiest Self.
- Carbonite: Let Carbonite protect your files. Start a free trial at Carbonite.com with offer code FIRE and get two bonus months if you decide to buy!
- 99Designs: The #1 marketplace for graphic design. Visit 99Designs.com/Fire and enjoy the $99 savings!
- “Pick yourself.” – Seth Godin click to tweet!
- Matt had a dream to run the Boston Marathon. To do so, he needed to qualify with a time of 3:10. He failed five times before finally qualifying, and victory never tasted sweeter!
Entrepreneurial AH-HA Moment
- Matt realized that what people needed was incredible content in his niche. He provided it, and a massive audience was formed.
- NoMeatAthlete is booming, and Matt is on a West Coast book tour as we speak. Vegans unite!
Small Business Resource
- StayFocusd: Increases your productivity by limiting the amount of time that you can spend on time-wasting websites.