What does it take to be an Entrepreneur? Join us as Lewis Howes shares his Entrepreneurial mindset and an inside glance at his journey of becoming a successful Entrepreneur.
Lewis is a former pro athlete, two sport All-American, world record holder in football and the current USA Men’s National Team athlete for team handball. He is a lifestyle Entrepreneur, Author, and advisor to tech companies such as Mobile Roadie, SkimLinks, and OverNear, and Details Magazine’s calls him one of “5 Internet Gurus Who Can Make You Rich”, along side the likes of Gary Vaynerchuk and Seth Godin. Learn more and connect with Lewis at www.lewishowes.com
Click to tweet! ➪➪➪ Incredible interview with Lewis Howes! EntrepreneurOnFire.com/LewisHowes
- “Winning is a habit. Unfortunately, so is losing.” - Vince Lombardi click to tweet!
- Lewis was in the Arena Football League until an injury sidelined him for life. He was down and out, living on his sister’s couch, until one book turned it all around.
Entrepreneurial AHA Moment
- Lewis was hauling himself all over the country trying to make a buck. Then, he discovered the world of webinars, and suddenly, the clouds parted.
- Lewis has an incredibly exciting project he is working on, and he shares all.
Small Business Resource
- Hootsuite.com: Enhance your social media management with HootSuite, the leading social media dashboard.
Best Business Book
Ready to launch YOUR Podcast? Sign up for our free weekly Podcast Workshop @ PodcastersParadise.com