What does it take to be an Entrepreneur? Join us as Julie shares her Entrepreneurial mindset and an inside glance at her journey to becoming a successful Entrepreneur.
Using her background in sports marketing, Julie helped build the marketing agency for NASCAR Champion, Bobby Labonte. In addition, Julie has been published in the Sports Business Journal and was fortunate to have had General Mills as a client for nearly a decade. Julie is now responsible for the latest condiment to hit the market, Slawsa, which she has successfully placed in over 4,200 retail stores within her first two years!
- GoToMeeting: Click the “try it free” button, and enter code FIRE for a free 30-day trial!
- SquareSpace: Enter code FIRE for a 10% savings. SquareSpace: Everything you need to create an exceptional website!
- “Well done is better than well said.” – Ben Franklin click to tweet!
- Julie shares many challenges she has faced throughout her journey. Perhaps her biggest challenge was having to buy out her partner who couldn’t take one more day of living the Entrepreneurial lifestyle.
Entrepreneurial AHA Moment
- For Julie, it was more of a slow awakening than ONE BIG, HUGE moment… but when the sun illuminated her vision, she knew where her life passions would lead.
- Slawsa is exactly what you would guess… if you had 7 or 8 guesses. :-) A mixture of cabbage cole slaw and salsa, of course! It sounds pretty yummy to me, and I can’t wait to get my hands on a sample! Ahhhh, the wonders of being the host. ;-)
Small Business Resource
- Mailchimp: Online email marketing solution to manage contacts, send emails and track results. Offers plug-ins for other programs.
Best Business Book
- Success is Your Own Damn Fault by Larry Winget
In need of some FREE resources?
1) Join our Free Podcast Course: A 15-day course that will share how to create, grow, and monetize YOUR Podcast!
3) Enjoy Podcast Launch: The #1 ranked book in Amazon on Podcasting…FREE!