What does it take to be an Entrepreneur? Join us as Jeffrey shares his Entrepreneurial mindset and an inside glance at his journey to becoming a successful Entrepreneur.
Jeffrey Slater is a senior marketing professional who built a multi-million dollar brand, Rachel’s Brownies, with his wife. His new book, Unraveling The Mysteries of Marketing, shares inspiring stories about partnerships with Ben & Jerry’s, Macho Man and business conversations with President Reagan. He blogs at MomentSlater.
- eVoice: The business phone system of choice for entrepreneurs. Make more money and grow your business with eVoice. Use offer code FIRE for $5 off every month FOREVER!
- 99Designs: The #1 marketplace for graphic design. Visit 99Designs.com/Fire and enjoy the $99 savings!
- “Life is like riding a bicycle, to keep your balance you must keep moving.” - Albert Einstein click to tweet!
- Jeff shares what happened when the bookkeeper they hired was exposed as a known embezzler. Scary story, but great lessons learned!
Entrepreneurial AH-HA Moment
- Jeff’s AH-HA moment came when United Airlines called to make a multi-million dollar order. At that very moment he realized the power of niching, and he shares this golden knowledge with Fire Nation.
- Jeff shares the excitement of working in an industry he loves, along with some great insights for current and future Entrepreneurs!
Small Business Resource
- Animoto: The easy way to create and share extraordinary videos of your life. Our online video maker turns your photos, video clips and music into video in minutes.
Best Business Book
- Tao Te Ching by Lao Tzu