James Altucher has started and sold several companies over the past 20 years. He ran a venture capital firm, traded for hedge funds, ran a fund of hedge funds, and has written 10 books.
- “I measure success by how many people love me. And the best way to be loved is to be lo veable.” – Warren Buffett click to tweet!
- James had made millions by the time he was 30, and then he lost it all. Then he made millions again- and lost it all. His journey is simply incredible, and one you don’t want to miss.
Entrepreneurial AHA Moment
- James is a HUGE believer in fail fast, fail cheap. He simultaneously launched 10 companies. Nine failed quick, and Stockpickr.com went on to make him millions.
- James is in a great spot right now. He writes about his passions, invests in Entrepreneurs he believes in, and advises powerful companies.
Small Business Resource
- Galaxy Note II: Be Creative
Best Business Book
- The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle
Subscribe to EOFire!
1) Free Podcast Course: A 15-day course that will share how to create, grow, and monetize YOUR Podcast!
2) The Webinar Course: A 10-day course that will share how to create and present Webinars that convert!
3) Podcast Launch: The #1 ranked book in Amazon on Podcasting…FREE!