What does it take to be an Entrepreneur? Join us as Dave shares his Entrepreneurial mindset and an inside glance at his journey to becoming a successful Entrepreneur.
Dave has been podcasting since 2005 and has helped hundreds of people start successful podcasts through his School of Podcasting website. He has been helping people understand technology for over 25 years now. Dave’s passion is helping the world find their voice and audience.
- SquareSpace: Enter code FIRE for a 10% savings. SquareSpace: Everything you need to create an exceptional website!
- “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” ~ Jeremiah 29:11
- Dave was a shy boy even at the ripe age of 16. Listen to how he overcame this debilitating challenge!
- Check out the Derek Halpern video I mentioned: How to be confident
Entrepreneurial AHA Moment
- When Dave saw the MP3 audio file upload, his AHA moment immediately followed!
- Dave loves to podcast, and teaches others to do so in his School of Podcasting. Listen to what is exciting him about the future… it gave me chills!
Small Business Resource
- Asana: A free shared task list for your team. The place to plan, organize, and stay in sync. Do great things with Asana.
- *Bonus resource* Covideo: Provides video email and video mail marketing services to businesses by enabling them to send video with email.
Best Business Book
- Writing Riches by Ray Edwards