What does it take to be an Entrepreneur? Join us as Alex shares his Entrepreneurial mindset and an inside glance at his journey to becoming a successful Entrepreneur.
Alex is a mobile developer and the creator of some of the most helpful apps for both planning and starting a business. He holds a B.S. in Computer Science from San Jose State University.
- “Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.” – Theodore Roosevelt click to tweet!
- Alex shares a raw failure with Fire Nation. The lessons learned here are NUMEROUS!
Entrepreneurial AH-HA Moment
- Educating yourself EMPOWERS yourself. If you are going to create an App, learn to code!
- Alex’s goal is to inspire others with his business apps. It’s a tough road ahead, but Alex has brought his spade!
Small Business Resource
- StackOverflow: A language-independent collaboratively edited question and answer site for programmers.
Best Business Book
- Crush It! by Gary Vaynerchuk
In need of some FREE resources?
1) Join our Free Podcast Course: A 15-day course that will share how to create, grow, and monetize YOUR Podcast!
3) Enjoy Podcast Launch: The #1 ranked book in Amazon on Podcasting…FREE!