What does it take to be an Entrepreneur? Join us as Jonathan Fields shares his Entrepreneurial mindset and an inside glance at his journey of becoming a successful Entrepreneur.
Jonathan is an Author, serial-Entrepreneur, and Founder of online media and education venture GoodLifeProject.com. He’s on a mission to help individuals and organizations become more agile, creative, and innovative, and create better outcomes with a greater sense of ease.
Click to tweet! ➪➪➪ Powerful interview with Jonathan Fields! entrepreneuronfire.com/JonathanFields
- “Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.” ~ Helen Keller
- Jonathan decided to launch a health club franchise. After a year, he saw that he could be successful, but the time and effort it was going to take make that happen was something he was not willing to commit to.
Entrepreneurial AHA Moment
- Jonathan is one of those people who can use words to craft powerful visions. You are definitely going to want to hear his AHA moment.
- Jonathan launched the GoodLifeProject.com because it felt right. He shares his favorite three projects, and you will be very excited to view them when you listen to his passion.
Small Business Resource
- Asana: Task Management for Teams
Best Business Book
Did you enjoy this Podcast?
You’ll get a special shout-out on an upcoming show!
*Free Gift* with Blue Host Affiliate Signup
Fire nation, I have created an incredible 7-minute video tutorial for anyone who is kind enough to use the EntrepreneurOnFire Blue Host Affiliate Link. This tutorial will walk you through through the entire process of obtaining a free domain from Blue Host, installing wordpress, and publishing your first post…all in 7 minutes! ALSO, I will give you 20 additional wordpress tutorials that will bring you to expert status in no time flat!
Simply use the EntrepreneurOnFire affiliate link below to sign up with Blue Host, shoot me an email, and I will send you the link and password to all 21 videos!