What does it take to be an Entrepreneur? Join us as Breanden Beneschott shares his Entrepreneurial mindset and an inside glance at his journey to becoming a successful Entrepreneur.
While completing a degree in Chemical Engineering from Princeton University, Breanden worked as Founder, CTO, Developer, Designer, and Consultant for companies as diverse as smsPREP, Zandigo, 2Tor, and Lightspeed Venture Partners. He is currently Co-Founder and COO of TopTal, an exclusive, global network of top software engineers that is backed by venture capital firm Andreessen Horowitz.
- “If you’re going to go fast enough to succeed, you’re going to make mistakes. How you deal with those mistakes… that’s the key.” ~ Dan Levin
- Breanden flat out failed in his first attempt at Entrepreneurship. 18 months of hard work all for not… or was it? Failure can be incredibly valuable, and Breanden shares with Fire Nation why.
Entrepreneurial AHA Moment
- What do you do when you see a MAJOR need not being filled in the marketplace? You fill it. Breanden saw this need from both sides of the equation and filled it.
- TopTal is continuing to draw in the most talented software developers in the world, and growing at a clip of 400% annually. $20 million is their revenue goal for 2013, and from the sounds of it, it is an attainable one.
Small Business Resource
- Collabshot.com: Real time collaboration for screen grabs
Best Business Book
- The Leadership Pill by Ken Blanchard
Download my FREE eBook "10 Incredible Insights from 10 Incredible Entrepreneurs!"